To make Go Paddling Month 2021 great all we need is for you to share your passion for paddlesport! The more clubs, delivery partners and coaches who get involved, the better the chance of hitting 18,000 paddlers.
It’s easy to be a part of the week, just follow our three simple steps:
- Jump on board – you might already have activities running throughout the week, or you might decide to put some special sessions on. Whether you’re running a Paddle Start session, going on a club outing or coaching a group; everyone on the water counts towards our target for the week. Do what you usually do or go the extra mile and think of a special event.
- Shout about it – or let us do that for you! Tell us about the activities and events you are running throughout the month and we will promote them on the site. All you need to do is give us the details here. Even if you are running activities which you don’t want promoting to the public we would love to hear about them.
- Use our free posters and digital resources – we are being kinder to the environment this year and not printing any resources. All affiliated clubs, delivery partners can access the digital toolkit. You still have all you need for a great Go Paddling Month at your fingertips though, as we have put together a great digital resource pack. In the resource pack you will find digital copies of the Go Go Tokyo posters, logos, and some great social media tiles for you to use too. There will be a promotional Go Go Tokyo Start Award certificate for anyone completing the Start award this July.
- Booklet about different types of events for organisers
- Logos and assets downloads